Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Friendship Never Ends

We were in kindergarten when we became friends,
we made a packed we’d be friends till the end.
playing on the playground swingin’ on the swings,
next thing we know we’d be teens.

Telling secrets, talking about boys,
Growing up, getting rid of all our toys.
Talking to each other on the phone,
Knowing that we’d never be alone.

Your the person I can tell everything,
and you wouldn’t laugh at me when I tried to sing.
I could always be a dork with you,
And you could be a dork with me too.

And even when we had our fights,
Some how we knew everything would be alright.
Ya, sure we had our ups and downs,
We shared our smiles and our frowns.

But no matter what we stayed friends,
You were here through the thick and thin.
I love you more then words can say,
and I wish you never had to go away.

Even though you can’t be here,
I thank God for all the years.
that we got to spend together,
our friendship I will always Treasure!

This poem was written/submitted by Janine.

1 comment: